Teenagers wardrobes.....

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
cinnamon

Re: Teenagers wardrobes.....

Post by cinnamon »

Belinda wrote:I am (almost) embarrassed to admit that the washing basket is then filled up with all the clean washing! Way easier than hanging it up
My daughter was looking over my shoulder as I read this and I had to show her the user name to prove I hadn't written it!
T12ACY

Post by T12ACY »

Well I came home from work and the washing was gone :D No arguments and I have now shown him this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
U400JB9

Post by U400JB9 »

DD1 is very tidy. DD2 is very messy, if all her stuff is not away by the time she goes to bed then she has a DS/TV ban for the next day !!!! Its working.
It may seem a bit harsh, but DH is a nightmare and I cannot cope with more than one messy person in my house :oops:
Milla

Post by Milla »

that sounds just the ticket. My youngest is most eccentric and his bizarre wardrobe (hats, cane, monocles, endless pairs of pyjamas) are a wild littering on, yes!, great term, his floordrobe. BUT he is a telly-pig so must see if can introduce this sanction. Good thinking.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

... we have the tidy your room or no pocket money policy. DS2 always flush DS1 always skint :roll: . Even the little DSs have more money than him.

I tried the relaxed approach but it is difficult to remain calm when faced with a number of bright orange permanent stains ( rotten fruit and no they are not allowed to take food up but somehow they do) on brand new carpet....yes I know I should have gone with tartan not cream but we were doing a whole floor at the time :roll:

... anyway could be worse DS2 won't /can't sleep without his cat, room might be neat and tidy but the smell is something else thankfully his carpet is an ancient one that used to be in the dinning room complete with ginormous red wine stain but it ain't getting changed till either he or the cat moves out.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Last edited by Belinda on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

Belinda wrote:I know the black stains (all) over DD's carpets are eyeliner and mascara...

I just don't know how they managed to get there...
I know where you're coming from Belinda.

My DD1 has managed to get mascara stains on the ceiling. Even she doesn't know how they got there!
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

inkypinkyponky wrote:
Belinda wrote:I know the black stains (all) over DD's carpets are eyeliner and mascara...

I just don't know how they managed to get there...
I know where you're coming from Belinda.

My DD1 has managed to get mascara stains on the ceiling. Even she doesn't know how they got there!
Stain Devils - great for getting mascara off fabric, in our case the ceiling of the car. Please don't ask me how it got there! :oops:
Marylou
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Last edited by Belinda on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Mmm this mascara :? business all over school blazer and I only have boys. :roll:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now