Re: Flabelos toning machine

Post by scarlett »

I'm getting worried now................
youngmum

Post by youngmum »

hello all,

am back. I survived because I never made it there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got home and only remembered the appointment after having McDonalds out with the kids. :lol: :lol:

The hubby thinks am going bonkers.

Watch this space. I shpuld be keeping my appointment tomorrow. I have set a timer on my phone.
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I think you need to change your name from Youngmum to Losing her marbles mum ! ( you'll have to start writing lists like the rest of us !)

We were worried you were just a pair of eyeballs floating in a pile of plasma !
youngmum

Post by youngmum »

scarlett wrote:I think you need to change your name from Youngmum to Losing her marbles mum ! ( you'll have to start writing lists like the rest of us !)
Scarlett,
I really have to start admiting the brain is not working like it used too. i write lists all the time and even forget to do things on my list. I most enjoy writing the things I have done and crossing them off.

Maybe am not really that young but my children think I am. apprarently I am the youngest mum in my older dd's class.

Makes me feel young except most people leave it till later to have kids so no as young as I want to make myself believe :lol: :lol:
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Don't worry, Youngmum....I'm quite young too and I've been walking into rooms wondering what I'm doing there for years !! Yes, I'm quite fond of little lists apart from mine don't usually get crossed off....I've a list of things to do on a piece of A4 for today, so goodness knows what I'm doing on here...or maybe that's why ! :lol:
youngmum

Post by youngmum »

I finally used the flabelos machine today and I must say I do feel like I had a workout. Everywhere presently hurts a bit.

I felt like I was running very fast up a hill.

It's very affordable at my local gym.

Will update you with results in 3weeks as I have been told I will go down a dress size in 3weeks if I keep it up. :wink:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now