2) no
10%
3) don't know
5%

Total votes: 39

stevew61

Re: Do you understand AV?

Post by stevew61 »

Looking for help wrote:In fact as the Lib Dems have fallen in most people's estimation due to their ridiculous behaviour since partnering up with the Tories, they probably won't do as well as they had hoped with AV :lol:
sherry_d wrote:I just think AV = Nick Clegg and I dont think I need to know more.
Be careful all that negative campaigning can backfire, the electorate loves an underdog.

You could see AV as I will vote for my first favorite and if they don't succeed I will transfer my vote to my second favorite to keep out the party I don't like! Of course you would have to like bits of two parties in the first place rather than be a one party dinosaur, opps sorry that was a bit negative, damm might help the dinosaurs.
sp

Re: Do you understand AV?

Post by sp »

I saw the Dan Snow 5 minute pro-AV thing last night and can't see how their example makes any sense what so ever. All the people wanting to go to a pub are supposed to represent all the political parties apart from the most popular. Surely any one can see that those parties are not going to provide the same (ie alcohol!). I'm not making myself very clear but surely the voting should have been for 5 very different things ie beer, wine, tea, coffee, and fizzy drinks!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now