Laid back and forgetful son. What to do?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
scarlett

Re: Laid back and forgetful son. What to do?

Post by scarlett »

Mmm last man standing again. I think it's those cryptic one liners Mystery that throws people.

By, the way you'd forgotten to go back on rehab and reply to the nice people who stayed up leaving messages for you. :)

Back to the topic....Don't worry Um..I left DD at DS2 preschool when she was 2 weeks old..I was so used to dropping him off and leaving on my own that I'd quite forgot I'd had another one over the summer holidays.I did remember once I'd got home but when I returned she was nestled in the reading corner with a load of 3 year olds showing her pictures from a story book ...I wished I'd had a coffee first.
push-pull-mum

Re: Laid back and forgetful son. What to do?

Post by push-pull-mum »

Snowdrops wrote:Mind you, I do notice that almost no-one else in our street changes their bedding very often. We do it every week (sometimes more often in the heat) but other neighbours rarely do it at all (and they can't all be drying it inside - what about when it's boiling hot, you wouldn't do it, would you?).
Snowdrops! You are the neighbour my mother has been warning me about all my life! :lol:
Mum is of the opinion that every woman (apart from sluts and drunks) washes the bedding on Monday mornings and says that, if your washing line is naked on a Monday, 'people will talk about you.'

And it's true - on an internet forum as well! Oh, the shame! :oops:

Anything from 5 days to a fortnight is normal in my house. :wink:

The 'laid back and forgetful' thing - I think it's genetic. My son frequently comes home from school in a mixture of P.E. kit and uniform because he got distracted while change and my brother was so uncapable of looking after himself that after he left home he had to 'phone my mum to ask how many sugars he took in his tea! :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now