Trivial topic - but would welcome advice

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
scarlett

Re: Trivial topic - but would welcome advice

Post by scarlett »

Ah, that's sweet Tense. My Ds always notices if I'm wearing something new. I'm having flashback now to when my mother went on and on one summer asking if she looked ridiculous in shorts, which she did, but I really was only bothered about how I was looking in shorts so of course said she looked fine.So, you can never tell with teenagers !
Chelmsford mum

Post by Chelmsford mum »

Thanks for all the replies.I will have another review of what i should be wearing when I turn 50 - perish the thought.Do you think we will all still be on here? :shock:
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

Of course ! I can't remember what I did before EPE...it must have an hypnotic effect on you. I shall need advice as to which tan tights to wear with which white sandals and of course, the best place for floral dresses .Oh, and how to coax my hair into sparse curls.
ourmaminhavana

Post by ourmaminhavana »

Well done Chelmsford mum (sorry, I've only just seen this :oops: ) I'm in my sssh late forties :shock: and I think my kids are a good judge of what's appropriate (although I did feel the brown paper bag was a bit OTT :lol: ) I tend to wear White Stuff (from their sale) and love their leggings, although do wonder if there's an age after which you have to stop wearing them? I don't imagine myself being 50 in the way my parents' generation were, if that makes sense? I can't image wearing dowdy clothes, but have never been particularly flamboyant anyway. White Stuff also do lovely tunics. :)
PS It's got me thinking how we associate certain things with 'old dressing' and I'd like to think I'll never wear court shoes. :lol: Apologies if someone now posts that they do!:oops:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now