Private CATS Tests

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Zeezeemum

Private CATS Tests

Post by Zeezeemum »

I'm not sure where this should be posted so moderators please feel free to move it.

I'm asking this question on behalf of my boss. He is an expatriate who has a son currently in year 6 at North London International School. He needs to have CATS tests done privately or something similar as this is required for when they return home to Jakarta shortly so they would know where to place him. Apparently his sons current school does not do these tests and he wanted to know whether this can be done privately as his home country would require results for tests in reasoning, quantitative reasoning, physcology etc. I know nothing about CATS tests and don't know whether this is the type of test that would be required and if so whether it can be done privately. Any help or advice will be appreciated.
Etienne

Re: Private CATS Tests

Post by Etienne »

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/appeal ... cation#b39" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

However, the above is written in the context of appeals in this country. If your boss can find a large tutoring organisation (I'm aware of at least one in Kent, for example) that administers CATs, this might be acceptable for the purposes of the home country.
Etienne
Zeezeemum

Post by Zeezeemum »

Thanks so much for the information Etienne. Is it at all possible for you to PM me details of the tutoring organisation in Kent that administers these tests?

Many thanks
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

I'll send you a message in a few minutes' time, Zeezeemum.
Etienne
Zeezeemum

Post by Zeezeemum »

Many thanks for the link Etienne and getting this information to me so quickly.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

My pleasure. Whether they will do a one-off CATs test, or whether it has to be part of a tuition package, will need enquiring about.
Etienne
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now