SCD Final

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Moonlight

SCD Final

Post by Moonlight »

Really looking forward to the final next week. I think this has been the best series so far. I don't think Jason will win (he will be third) but too close to call between Chelsee and Harry. I hope Chelsee wins but McFly fans may just seal the win for Harry.

A divided camp in my house next week as I will be voting for Chelsee and Pasha but DD wants Harry to win.

Who do you think will be the new Strictly champions?
Guest55

Re: SCD Final

Post by Guest55 »

Sorry I cannot stand Chelsee - I just do not warm to her at all.

I want Harry to win and I'm not a McFly fan - Jason just has not improved and Christina annoys me anyway!
Waiting_For_Godot

Post by Waiting_For_Godot »

Guest55 wrote:Sorry I cannot stand Chelsee - I just do not warm to her at all.

I want Harry to win and I'm not a McFly fan - Jason just has not improved and Christina annoys me anyway!

Agree with all of that G55!
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Is this a first WFG? We agree on something important :lol: :lol:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Arrrrgh, I'd love both Harry and Chelsee to win, I don't think there's anything between them.

But, if Chelsee can keep up the 'passion', as she did this week, I think she may just win it.

Jason pulled it out the bag this week with his 4 x 10's (as did Chelsee) but I don't think he's consistent enough now - past his best methinks!
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

My DD wants Harry to win to go with the Mcfly win in Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. I had to endure a long lecture on how how good, wondeful, cool etc Mcfly were when I dared ask why they were taking part in reality shows!
faitaccompli

Post by faitaccompli »

Hmmm - I put a fiver on Jason to win in the first week of the show. Think I have lost my money!

Having said that, I think Chelsea is a great dancer, but I just am not keen on her, and Harry doesn't do it for me either. I think the standard has been high this year, but possibly not a vintage year in terms of personalities?
twinkles

Post by twinkles »

I would really like Jason to win but he won't - I think he will come third.

If not Jason then definitely Chelsee. Her and Pasha make a lovely couple and I think she has improved the most out of the three left.

I don't get all the Harry love and can't stand Aliona either.

I think it will be close between Harry and Chelsee.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Have just finished watching the final and, for me, this was by far the best series. The dancing was brilliant tonight. Disappointed that Chelsee and Pasha didn't win and I think McFly charging onto the floor was unnecessary. I will miss my Saturday night SCD. :(
TraffordMum

Post by TraffordMum »

Very happy that the lovely Harry won (and always delighted to see lovely Dougie even if he was crashing the dance floor). Sad that the even lovelier Artem was hardly visible, but you can't have everything. Great series.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now