Go to navigation
It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:24 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:57 pm 

Just wondered what everyones favourite, most hated, practical, unusual presents were.

Favourites were - Boogle Flash (which everyone else has loved too) will also be really good for youngest DD for help with her spellings. Lovely set of brightly coloured cheese knives.

Practical: receipt spike (at first I thought it was something to cook a chicken on in the oven DH had to explain)

Did get a Boots Gift Card which I thought I would find it hard to spend but DD bought something in the sale today and gave me the money and then I bought some Christmas heart decorations which were half price.

DS got a Slush Puppy machine which is cool.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:06 am 

Best pressies were a shallow cast iron casserole which I have coveted for years and could never justify buying and a digital photo frame - both from DH so he has really excelled himself this year. Also got Hairy Bikers Perfect Pies book from DS1 and some novels from DS2 - fantastic both of them.

Oddest present was a pair of gloves for cleaning vegetables in!

Funniest present was a pair of trouser I bought for DH without realising that they were hipsters! Not a good look on a 50 year old who is not known for his trendy dressing. (Please don't take offence anybody but they were just the male equivalent of mutton and lamb on him) I will be taking them back.