11 plus Rehab

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
guest99

11 plus Rehab

Post by guest99 »

Can anyone tell me why I can't post anything on 11 plus Rehab. Is it because I am not a member (I can post everywhere else)

Post by Guest »

Did you type your username with a capital "G" by any chance? If so you probably got a response saying the name was taken as I have used "Guest99" in the past!

Post by Guest »

Hi, me again. On closer inspection I find I have used "guest99" as well. Perhaps the system is confused? Or perhaps since I'm not registered either it just can't tell. Probably the latter come to think of it, so please ignore previous post.
guest99

Post by guest99 »

No, itis not that. It asks for a password also. Thanks anyway.
Are you a member, if not try posting something and see if it asks you for a password. :cry:
Dibble

Re: 11 plus Rehab

Post by Dibble »

guest99 wrote:Can anyone tell me why I can't post anything on 11 plus Rehab. Is it because I am not a member (I can post everywhere else)
Yes. The PhpBB software used to run these forums allows fine control over what you can do and where you can do it - depending how you've authenticated yourself. Have a look at the bottom right hand side of any forum page.

Perhaps it's an accident how 11 PLUS REHAB has been set up or maybe they thought a forum where topics get more than a thousand replies wouldn't be too easy to read with multiple 'guest' posts.

You could check with forumadmin, though I'd just register if I were you - it makes things easier to read and the ability to edit your own posts is useful sometimes, I find.