Thank you

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
eleven

Thank you

Post by eleven »

Thanks to all those that manage and contribute to this forum. I stumbled across it six months ago while going through the maize of 11+ with my DD. We have since done exams in Kent, Essex, Woodford County, Bancroft, Forest and one or two schools that have escaped my memory.

Your suggestions, views, opinion etc were very useful and I can honestly say we could not have done it without you. I now have time on my hands to contribute to your forum and share my experience with you.

Hope all goes well on March 1st.
bromley mum

Re: Thank you

Post by bromley mum »

Welcome. We are all nice, helpful people here. I hope you get the result you want. And when you do, keep coming here as there is more to us than 11plus. Rehab is a good place to head to when it all gets a bit too much.
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Welcome to the forum!

No doubt (and hopefully) you've seen the 'Beyone 11 Plus' area at the bottom of the index board. You won't believe how quickly time flies and you'll be in need of the superb advice and help on that board - as much as you've needed the 11+ advice, I can tell you!

So, stay around, join in the fun and make use of the other boards when the time arises.
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

Wow, you have been busy!

Hopefully, March 1st will bring your desired results.
eleven

Post by eleven »

I am sure you are all nice people Bromley mum. Snowdrops, thanks for drawing my attention to "beyond 11+" area. I am hooked already.

Pheasantchick, I hope it will be worth it in the end.
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

Good luck for 1st March eleven! :D Welcome to the forum! :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now