Go to navigation
It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:14 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:30 pm 

Hello all,
A new to this site. My ds who has statement, has been lately having trouble with school (not listening, refusing to one-to-one help from assistant tutors, and teachers as well.
He doesnt responds to authoritative and negative remarks kindly, and his defensive and gets moody...and i i believe this is because of his disability or SEN situation.
So far hes been sent home from school by the deputy on 2 occassions, and spent home few days (3days, and 4 days = total 7/8 days)
I have read sen exclusion .ipsea.org and ACE... i have set meeting with headteacher on monday. I dont know wat course of actio to embark on, write a letter to school governors or discuss berbally the rights of DS with HT?
My worry is i have three other children at the school, and so we re very careful not to spoil our school-home relation.
I therefore look forward to hear from everybody who has experience as parent with SEN child or professional person. Thank you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 pm 

Welcome, Devoted-dad!

No need to start multiple threads. :)

I appreciate you want to spread the net as widely as possible - I'll put a link here so that anyone viewing this will be directed to your other thread.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=24287

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]