11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Looking for help

Re: Pipping!

Post by Looking for help »

Aaargh, still YUK, sorry :oops:
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

How cute! We got some chicken eggs to hatch a couple of years ago but didn't see the chicks actually coming out as they were under our broody hen at the time! :roll: What was fascinating though was how she tidied up all the shells, stacking them neatly together and putting them in the corner of the coop. Reckoned she could teach the kids a thing or two. :lol:
Marylou
starmum2000

Post by starmum2000 »

:lol: Wish I had a broody to clean up after the hatch - looks like a warzone in there!
Well, 8 hatched so far and number 9 on its way, though its quite difficult to navigate your way out with the other fluff balls booting you round like a football.
I'm pretty sure 2 were not fertile, so 9 out of the 10 fertile is pretty good going.
If I can work out how to post a pic I will.
Starmum ~X~
Waiting_For_Godot

Post by Waiting_For_Godot »

Shall I post me snake pics?

Looking for help

Post by Looking for help »

Waiting_For_Godot wrote:Shall I post me snake pics?

NO!
Marylou

Post by Marylou »

starmum2000 wrote: I'm pretty sure 2 were not fertile, so 9 out of the 10 fertile is pretty good going.
Of the clutch we were given, 7 out of 8 hatched. Don't know why the other one didn't but we think there was a chick in there. :( So far so good - we thought we were lucky with 5 girls and 2 boys...though this later had to be revised to 3 boys :shock: :lol: . Fortunately we managed to find homes for all 3, which was a relief as they were outside our bedroom window. :?
Marylou
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now