Cricket Whites

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
KS10

Re: Cricket Whites

Post by KS10 »

pheasantchick wrote:Golden syrup with icecream is nice, or theres a good flapjack recipe in the Big Diet thread. I know that won't help you clean your cricket 'whites', but it may make you feel better.
Can't wait to hear what you recommend when washing up liquid and Mr Muscle fail. :lol:
doodles

Post by doodles »

The dratted exam is obviously getting to me as I swear this thread is about washing clothes with golden syrup - now where's that darkened room :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

School cricket season is here again. Thought this thread may help someone ( can't believe it's two years old!)
Twinkle

Post by Twinkle »

How funny. I was just about to use the search facility to find this thread having looked at the knees of DS2's cricket trousers which are very green and saw that you had resurrected it ! So thank you :D
doodles

Post by doodles »

I'm reliably advised that swarfiga (sp?) will do the trick.
pheasantchick

Post by pheasantchick »

Great minds think alike! :lol:
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

You lot must have particularly sticky grass. One scoop of vanish and the temp cranked up a notch and the boys whites are....well white!

My littlest man played wicket keeper tonight in his first ever hard ball cricket match. Aww so proud. He got a few runs batting too, even though he was running with his box fallen down and caught up behind his knee where the pad elastic trapped it. :lol: the trials of being nine!
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

I have just snorted tea...thanks southbucks! xx
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

bringing back this thead for this year.
stuck with two 'whites' trousers to wash as my DS had the 'bad idea' to bring home by mistake the trousers of another boy ... and stains are stuck on both of the trousers :twisted: . I will look for my bottles of Mr Muscle kitchen cleaner... I hope I won't do dreadful things on the 'borrowed' item! :roll:
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

I've never known vanish to fail - just rub it in before you wash.