"Kids Week" tickets are now on sale.

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

Rob Clark

Re: "Kids Week" tickets are now on sale.

Post by Rob Clark »

We went to Wicked during Kids Week last year – highly recommended. We’re big fans of Rachel Tucker :D

Love the music from Dirty Dancing, but not sure we can convince the kids to go to that one :lol:
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

DD's new comp is running a two-week Summer School in August, free treats to include trips to Colchester Zoo, the Science Museum and a West End Show. With luck, we will find out at the information evening tomorrow which show it is; I've never managed to get round to booking anything in Kids' Week before and it would be just our luck that this time I will and it will turn out to be the show DD is being taken to anyway...
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
SEP18

Post by SEP18 »

Thank you First Timer .... This is the first year that we have managed to book some tickets.

We are going to see Horrible Histories :)
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

have just forwarded it to my sister, they are off to see wicked
First-timer

Post by First-timer »

SEP18, that's what we are going to see too. We are going on 1 August. Our DS must know each other. Wouldn't it be funny if we bumped into you?
Last edited by First-timer on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
2outof3

Post by 2outof3 »

We're off to Horrible Histories too. It's good value anyway but with kids going free it's brilliant :D
SEP18

Post by SEP18 »

First-timer wrote:SEP18, that's what we are going to see too. We are going on 1 August. Our DS must know each other. Wouldn't it be funny if we bumped into you?
:lol: :lol:
We are going on the 19th August. I was so pleased with the tickets that we got as we are three rows from the front. Yes, you are right, I also think our DS's would know each other .... :D
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

I saw Wicked in New York a few years ago and it was fabulous. I am sure you will all have an amazing time.
Josa

Post by Josa »

Does anyone know the best seats to book? Trying to book Shrek but the only seats available are in the stalls, are these any good and will you get a good view from here?
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

I haven't seen Shrek, but there's a website called 'theatremonkey.com', which may help you.

Go onto the website, type in 'Shrek' and you will be able to read a review of the show and also read reviews that people have posted about what seats they had, and if they'd recommend them.

I use this site and have found the seat recommendations quite accurate. Some people complain about the legroom of old theatres, but then that's their fault for being tall :wink: . Shorties like moi don't have a leg problem but often have the 6' 6" shiny-pated chap right in front of me - grrrrr - send 'em to the back I say! :D
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now