Fifty Shades of Gray

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

scary mum

Re: Fifty Shades of Gray

Post by scary mum »

I have a feeling I'm going to end up reading this, although it really doesn't sound like my thing (honest :D ). If I read it on my Kindle is here any way of making sure DD can't download it onto hers as we share an account? I'm fairly relaxed over what she reads these days, but somehow...
scary mum
Amber

Post by Amber »

Apparently there will be a merchandising range coming out just in time for Christmas. So get your letters off to Santa early girls...I expect those nipple clamps will soon run out. (Need eye-watering emoticon). There will be T shirts and duvet covers (? Why on earth?) as well as more, er, niche items. Something for (almost) everyone, it seems.
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Amber wrote:Apparently there will be a merchandising range coming out just in time for Christmas. So get your letters off to Santa early girls...I expect those nipple clamps will soon run out. (Need eye-watering emoticon). There will be T shirts and duvet covers (? Why on earth?) as well as more, er, niche items. Something for (almost) everyone, it seems.
Urgh!
scary mum
Amber

Post by Amber »

scary mum wrote:
Amber wrote:Apparently there will be a merchandising range coming out just in time for Christmas. So get your letters off to Santa early girls...I expect those nipple clamps will soon run out. (Need eye-watering emoticon). There will be T shirts and duvet covers (? Why on earth?) as well as more, er, niche items. Something for (almost) everyone, it seems.
Urgh!
Was that a moan of delight and ecstasy, Scary or of disgust? :lol:
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Disgust :lol: :lol:
scary mum
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Last edited by Belinda on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nancyj

Post by nancyj »

Who do you think will be playin the role of christian Grey? I personally like Ryan Goslin or even christian Bale.
I'm not sure if anyone has already seen the trailer/teaser, but I found it on the fifty shades fan club website
http://fiftyshadesofgreyfanclub.com/for ... ie-Trailer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
marigold

Post by marigold »

I would like Rob Brydon in the role, to bring some much needed humour to the po faced load of twaddle.
Look on You Tube for Ellen Degeneres reading an extract, wonderful.
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

I confess to reading the first book just to see what all the fuss was about. As everyone has said it was badly written and extremely competitive. The same phrases were repeated over and over again. :roll:

I listened to a discussion on the book on LBC last week and people were ringing in to say how fantastic it was and how good the storyline was. :shock:

Very amusing thread.
pushymother

Post by pushymother »

Fran17 wrote:I confess to reading the first book just to see what all the fuss was about. As everyone has said it was badly written and extremely competitive. The same phrases were repeated over and over again. :roll:

I listened to a discussion on the book on LBC last week and people were ringing in to say how fantastic it was and how good the storyline was. :shock:

Very amusing thread.

I take it you meant extremely repetitive not competitive which spins it another way entirely :lol: :lol: :lol: