Is Big Brother watching me?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
scary mum

Re: Is Big Brother watching me?

Post by scary mum »

the only representative of whom seems to be 'Rebecca', who lives just 3 miles from me, handily. Though if she goes out in that red dress today she will surely catch her death.
I've had that one too, Amber (don't think it was on here though) - fortunately mine only lived 3 miles away as well.

We found a virus on one of ours which was causing pop ups when you hovered over something. We have Microsoft Security Essentials which wasn't picking them up, Malwarebytes did. This was a relatively harmlessvirus called "funmoods" which seems to be associated with emoticons - of course all three children deny clicking on anything :roll: . We had another much more sinister one on another laptop, which was also picked up by malwarebytes.

I have turned off all the stuff on google and am now just getting the standard ads to do with 11plus, special schools etc.

ETA - in fact, no, there was Rebecca flashing up as I submitted this message - we must live close to each other Amber :lol: :lol: :lol:
scary mum
Fran17

Post by Fran17 »

Very useful thread. I shall be clearing cookies and cleaning up later. I keep having a little box pop up with pictures of silver haired men inviting me to sign up for a mature d a t i n g agency. Where did that one come from?
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Maybe he's friends with "Rebecca"? Although I don't think she was part of a d ating agency,something more, err, immediate, I think :D
scary mum
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I'm wondering what you lot are up to when you're not on here :shock: The only adverts I get are book or university websites. Not sure why it isn't worse with some of the pictures I've posted in the past!

We know you like a silver fox, Frannie!