Now It's Summer....

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
scary mum

Re: Now It's Summer....

Post by scary mum »

Also you have to use LOADS more than you think - otherwise your factor 30 may well only be factor 15. I think it's a loaded handful for a child's body.
scary mum
mike1880

Post by mike1880 »

One medical expert says to assume you're only getting a third of the PF it says on the bottle because most people only use a fraction of the amount they're supposed to (which is two tablespoons, by the way, which actually doesn't sound all that much to me but then it didn't specify how much exposed flesh that was supposed to cover :? ).
doodles

Post by doodles »

Thank you all for your advice will definately be going up to the large chemist on the high street and I've binned all the old bottles in the bathroom cabinet.

Only problem is my nose is now literally raw. A sticklebrick truck fell off the shelf at work and landed on my nose and took the skin off :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't make this up if I tried...........
ginx

Post by ginx »

Oh, Doodles .... how?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Snowdrops

Post by Snowdrops »

Ouch :(
Ally

Post by Ally »

Ouch
How's you nose this morning ?

If you have any family members that have allergy prone skin / sun sensitive skin or reacted to suncream in the past. Then I would highly recommend the sunsense range, which is from Australia It's not cheap, but it'll really good and all have really good spf factors etc, so maybe a case of you get what you pay for.
doodles

Post by doodles »

My nose continues to cause much hilarity amongst my colleagues :shock: and is very sore but I am a little less red than I was.

I've bought some branded lotion just for the face but am going to go to town on Friday and investigate some of the recommended ones for the rest of the body :lol: :lol: Do they sell it by the bucket :lol: :lol: :lol: