Homework...

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

mystery

Re: Homework...

Post by mystery »

That sounds nice, but what happened to playing out at lunchtime? We had to go out unless the weather was really terrible ( and up north that is not often). Everyone got fab grades at o and a level and I do not remember much homework .... Certainly no posters, not ever for homework.

Hope it improves. Sounds horrid for your son. Time for those hours when you train to be an accountant.
Okanagan

Post by Okanagan »

Okanagan wrote:
mystery wrote:Do the individual teachers know what others have set that week though?
They should be able to see it if they want to, as it is all listed on the school website. Whether they know what is going to be set when they're planning it is a different question.
Oh, maybe they do - I've just been sent a schedule of which subjects will be setting homework when, including whether the piece is a weekly one, or a longer project.
KS10

Post by KS10 »

Okanagan wrote:
Okanagan wrote:
mystery wrote:Do the individual teachers know what others have set that week though?
They should be able to see it if they want to, as it is all listed on the school website. Whether they know what is going to be set when they're planning it is a different question.
Oh, maybe they do - I've just been sent a schedule of which subjects will be setting homework when, including whether the piece is a weekly one, or a longer project.
I've never seen that level of organisation at a secondary.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now