Samosas

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

JSN

Re: Samosas

Post by JSN »

I hate to up rank.
how to make a good punjabi samosas ,not the best ( obviously that honour belongs to my mum)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVJN0Yz1Y0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

I now have a really bad craving for samosas.

It's all your faults.

Get making them NOW!
Then bring them here. :twisted:
JSN

Post by JSN »

how long will it take you get cheshire? I'll get my antiquated cooker on for you
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

JSN wrote:I hate to up rank.
how to make a good punjabi samosas ,not the best ( obviously that honour belongs to my mum)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIVJN0Yz1Y0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Are they ever worth making at home JSN, unless you grew up making them? Strikes me they are a lot of trouble to learn to make well unless you made them since you were tiny?
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Takes us 3 hours to get to Wakefield, so probably about the same.

Anyone one nearer got some on the go? Just to keep me going you understand.
Amber

Post by Amber »

Tinkers wrote:I now have a really bad craving for samosas.
I know. When I started this thread I thought I might get one reply. It seems that samosas have tapped into the EPE Zeitgeist.
JSN

Post by JSN »

Amber you are more than welcome to my somosas party in cheshire and you and I thrash out /solve all the problems in the universe and come to no conclusion-resolutionj ust like when we were kids and stayed up to 4am in our uni digs and in the morning have forgoten all about it! and moved on with our lives. and still be friends :|
PROBSNAIVE

Post by PROBSNAIVE »

I have made home made samosas for as long as I can remember - but use springroll pastry which is available in a few of our local standard supermarkets. I also bought them in for my colleagues at work and now get numerous requests to bring them in. Have even been offered money for them! Once made they freeze really well, which is great for unexpected guests!
JSN

Post by JSN »

O.K no-one has bothered to turn up , so i will eat the samosas I have made! so I will eat them on my own "billy no mates" as usual , I'm off to bed , hope you are happy!! :cry:
doodles

Post by doodles »

It's a long way from Kent and I assumed you would all have scoffed them by the time I got there!

Could you do an outreach service?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now