Shampoo

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Peridot

Re: Shampoo

Post by Peridot »

I hope you find your watch, Snowdrops. I recently found, down the back of a chest of drawers, the phone I lost and replaced several years ago, so there is hope.

I'd like to know where DS's front door keys are please. And no, he hasn't left them in the door. That's where DH's usually are...

So far we are managing with Nivea shower/shampoo from Poundland, and Savlon cream (also from Poundland...) is working well on the teenaged face. The Savlon is also brilliant when your fingers start to split in cold weather or when you've done too much washing up.
southbucks3

Re: Shampoo

Post by southbucks3 »

Years ago I was out in the pub with friends when a friend told the story of how the ring she was wearing had been lost for a year, she had given up hope and got upset as it was inherited from a close relative, when amazingly she found it right at the bottom of her linen basket. We all listened, happy as could be for her, when my other friend suddenly blurted out laughing "you slut...I cannot believe you did not see the bottom of your linen basket for a year"...this very house proud lady was indeed very shocked! :lol:

I have to admit there has been a silk top at the bottom of mine for a few months now. :oops:

Make sure you check your bins before collection day snowdrops...(I still have no bin btw)
Also check behind the bedside cabinets. I use mind maps now to get the boys to find things, it actually works a treat, we found a cinema voucher card inside a DVD case (why?) that way at the weekend!

Good luck
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now