Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

KB

Re: Juicers

Post by KB »

and who will be cleaning it? :roll:
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

I was going to say the nutribullet but see someone beat me to it! Not cheap but works really, really well and doesn't take up a huge amount of space - quite easy on the cleaning too - I haven't bitten the bullet - heh, heh, heh - yet, and bought one yet but was at a Sports Nutrition Evening where they made up juices and smoothies using one (and I was more interested in the gadget than the talk!!)
Amber

Post by Amber »

kenyancowgirl wrote:... was at a Sports Nutrition Evening... (and I was more interested in the gadget than the talk!!)
Yes I can imagine that. :D
MamaBear

Post by MamaBear »

Slightly off topic but in a recent good housekeeping blind test, Aldi beat tropicana and m&s for their fresh juices. Cheap and tasty!
sbarnes

Post by sbarnes »

that's why I wrote down Aldi as I had heard that too; I personally don't shop there as there isn't one close by
sbarnes

Post by sbarnes »

Went to Costco and have found the mother of all juicers, it also makes hot soup. It's the Blendtec juicer and the product it made we sampled and was truly out of this world. About to order it tonight via the costco web site.
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

sbarnes - it looks expensive and I've just read the reviews ...

Please do some research before buying.
sbarnes

Post by sbarnes »

Expensive is relative; saw a 30 min demonstration and it was fantastic. Special vortex blade that sucks all the raw ingredients towards the blade and pulvarises all before it.

It's awesome, should be here in a day or two. Costco got a special price too. Who needs reviews when I saw it in person, also 7 year warranty.

Get one now
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

I would not be convinced by a demo - did you research the firm?

People please check for yourself before following sbarnes advice - some very unhappy people out there after buying these machines.
KS10

Post by KS10 »

I watched a demo once of a steam cleaner that cleaned a grill pan beautifully. Did it work for me when I took it home? Like h*** it did!