Rugby Union World Cup 2015

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
quasimodo

Re: Rugby Union World Cup 2015

Post by quasimodo »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyu ... me=3445703" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
doodles

Post by doodles »

Feel so sorry for Cory Allen (Wales) three tries but now out with hamstring. Wales is DH's team and he is very concerned about the number of injuries they sustained in what should have been a relatively "straightforward" match.

Thought the All Blacks looked very lean and fighting fit in their all black strip and completely black matching boots. DS tells me that facing a Haka is terrifying and I can believe it having seen them yesterday.
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

Yes next weeks match very significant in this household with its mix of supporters. Dr Who may have to be taped :)
doodles

Post by doodles »

DH just woken ds's by walking into their rooms singing Bread of Heaven. I sense it's going to be one of those days - this could get messy :lol:
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

I suspect those Welsh dragons may get slain.Someone may have to wipe up the blood and remove the bodies. :)
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
doodles

Post by doodles »

Not me Quasi! He's on his own with this one - marriage vows do not extend that far!!
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

First task of day was to get the T.V set up :lol: I'm all for pitching up at the local despite having an aversion to the half-time free cawl on offer. Think OH feels he may be a little out numbered on the supporting front though he'd love the cawl :)
Tinkers

Post by Tinkers »

Negotiations over who watched what came to a conclusion on Tuesday. DD has been after a cat for sometime. DH has been asking her to justify getting one.

Well she did, "if you let me have a cat, you can watch the rugby on the TV and I'll watch Dr Who on my iPad"

Just come back from pets at home with various cat related paraphernalia. Both are now happy.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

I will be watching the game in the fan zone in the center of Birmingham and because its next to the campus of the University of Aston I suspect with a lot of students. At least there will be a good atmosphere and fun and safe. Can have some beers and will be some decent food outlets. Since this brother in law who I am going with is now teetotal a safe drive home.

My wife and my youngest and her sister with her husband have just left for a trip to the static caravan in Wixford.I know its an overnight stay as they took their cat with them who just jumped out of their vehicle and tied to come into our house.It seems she is getting used to us.

Abraham Lincoln
doodles

Post by doodles »

Whoops, that wasn't in the plan....
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now