Liverpool FC YNWA dawn of a new era?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

quasimodo

Liverpool FC YNWA dawn of a new era?

Post by quasimodo »

Its almost certain we will have a new manager in Klopp and I feel the heralding of a new dawn.For a season I had written off I have hope and expectation.After the failures of Hodgson and Rogers the latter may yet manage England I feel the only way is up.We now have a manager who can attract top players and who himself is a winner. :) :)
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
Bob1892

Re: Liverpool FC YNWA dawn of a new era?

Post by Bob1892 »

If we do get Klopp- and it looks as if we will now - then absolutely it's exciting as he has garnered some respect and kudos in Europe. However he has only achieved this in Germany- the premier league is a different kettle of fish altogether. Rodgers ideas became stagnant so new ideas and philosophies are always welcome under such dire circumstances. The biggest obstacle for Herr Klopp will be the existing transfer committee- and the first hurdle will be negotiating the January transfer- there'll be funds available I'm sure but klopp's won't necessarily have the last say.
Interesting times ahead at anfield.
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34460797" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Abraham Lincoln
quasimodo

Post by quasimodo »

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... s-10215158" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As a woolyback I am getting excited now maybe I can get as passionate about the football as I was in the Rafa era when I made lots of trips to Anfield.

Working from home but keeping an eye on the news.

Abraham Lincoln
Stokers

Post by Stokers »

If nothing else, it gives a reason to be excited about being a Liverpool fan, rather than depressed - if only for a few months!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now