Is Paris safe?

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
JaneEyre

Re: Is Paris safe?

Post by JaneEyre »

Good to know if you are a museum lover and plan a trip to Paris:
From October to March: access to the Louvre is free for all visitors on the first Sunday of each month.
:D
BucksBornNBred

Post by BucksBornNBred »

Are there any free museums in Paris to visit, as there are in London? I know that without our free museums then my DS would not have enjoyed so much "learning by stealth" :) We do always put a donation in the pot though, but being free makes museums a viable day out.
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

BucksBornNBred wrote:Are there any free museums in Paris to visit, as there are in London?
Just a few sadly, :( and not main ones like V&A Museum, National Science museum, National History Museum, Imperial War Museum, etc.

However, the free entrance on the first Sunday of the month is a regular trait at many.

Here is a good webpage to know more about this matter ( imho, the style of the text is a bit too much full of praise once you know about the many free museum entrances in London (I mean the ones all year round)! :lol: ) :
http://en.parisinfo.com/discovering-par ... s-in-paris" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;