Awwwwww, Guide Dog puppies (pic, not yucky but bit mess)

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
PurpleDuck

Re: Awwwwww, Guide Dog puppies (pic, not yucky but bit mess)

Post by PurpleDuck »

ToadMum wrote:I do hope your mummy doggy is more suited to motherhood than our dear mummy pussy cat, Tiggy, was. I ended up demonstrating how to pick up kittens, after catching her doing it by putting the whole head into her mouth :shock: . Fur with everything for several meals afterwards, I seem to remember...

(Am not going to show your lovely photo to DS2, by the way - nothing personal, but in the blink of an eye, we would find ourselves being assessed for guide dog breeding duties. He has got distressingly skilled at forging my signature :lol: . On the upside, he rarely gets told off at school for not having had his planner signed).
:lol: :lol:
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

+1

Love the idea of Toadmum showing a cat how to pick up her kittens...bahahaha! :lol:

I'm not usually a dodgy person, but seeing these newborn pups is amazing, Yamin. Congrats on being such a competent midwife!

Please can we have a weekly photo, so show them growing up?
kenyancowgirl

Post by kenyancowgirl »

inkypinkyponky wrote:
I'm not usually a dodgy person
....glad to hear it!! :lol: :lol:
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

ToadMum wrote:I do hope your mummy doggy is more suited to motherhood than our dear mummy pussy cat, Tiggy, was. I ended up demonstrating how to pick up kittens, after catching her doing it by putting the whole head into her mouth :shock: . Fur with everything for several meals afterwards, I seem to remember...

(Am not going to show your lovely photo to DS2, by the way - nothing personal, but in the blink of an eye, we would find ourselves being assessed for guide dog breeding duties. He has got distressingly skilled at forging my signature :lol: . On the upside, he rarely gets told off at school for not having had his planner signed).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You might be safe as long as you can convince him you couldn#t get to L/Spa within an hour, as all Brood Holders have to live that close.

Sounds like you DS2 will go far, with skills like that! Ingenuity! :lol:
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

kenyancowgirl wrote:
inkypinkyponky wrote:

Love it, even I noticed that in my tired state!

Don't want to bore by photos but happy to put in the occasional one :)
inkypinkyponky

Post by inkypinkyponky »

Yamin151 wrote:
kenyancowgirl wrote:
inkypinkyponky wrote:

Love it, even I noticed that in my tired state!

Don't want to bore by photos but happy to put in the occasional one :)
I re-read it twice before I posted, what a numpty. Mustn't type and watch Antiques Roadshow on catch-up at the same time. :oops:

Even if I say I'm more of a catty person, not a doggy one, that sounds even worse! :lol:

I shall look forward to seeing updates of the little fluffy bundles, and I hope you get some sleep tonight Yamin!
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

Dh 'on duty' on the sofa tonight - benefits of being back in the external workforce I guess for me! - so I should

Thank you

We have 2 cats (who have shown nothing but relaxed contempt) and a JRT who never knows what to do with them, as knows he can't get cross but they do terrorise him so when they get nearly as big as him!
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

inkypinkyponky wrote: I re-read it twice before I posted, what a numpty. Mustn't type and watch Antiques Roadshow on catch-up at the same time. :oops:
Don't worry, Inky, you should have seen me baking with 'flower' on another thread. Nothing escapes KCG's sharp eye! :lol:

Yamin - the puppies are adorable, well done for delivering them all! Have a good rest tonight. :D
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Fortunately (wrong choice of word, but you know what mean), DS2 was in the car the time it took nearly five hours to get back from Selly Oak, so if I tell him that Leamington Spa is very near Birmingham :lol: we should be safe. It would certainly be a lot more than an hour from here, even with no traffic, anyway :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
Yamin151

Post by Yamin151 »

ToadMum wrote:Fortunately (wrong choice of word, but you know what mean), DS2 was in the car the time it took nearly five hours to get back from Selly Oak, so if I tell him that Leamington Spa is very near Birmingham :lol: we should be safe. It would certainly be a lot more than an hour from here, even with no traffic, anyway :)
Phew! Saved!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now