Noisy Garden Critter

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

BlueBerry22

Re: Noisy Garden Critter

Post by BlueBerry22 »

Pretty sure our DS's are at the same school - so if Mr Toad reappears next year MamaBear's DS will be more than welcome to come round and take him home!
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

BlueBerry22 wrote:Pretty sure our DS's are at the same school - so if Mr Toad reappears next year MamaBear's DS will be more than welcome to come round and take him home!
:lol:
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)
southbucks3

Post by southbucks3 »

Having watched the "one show" you tube clip and living near high wycombe, I actually fancy building some decking to make a nice dry environment for an adult near a pond for the toadlets. How exciting to have him in your garden, I hope he and his eggs are still safe and well after being displaced, our garden is so noisy with birds and beasties, both domestic and non I doubt we would notice tbh. Both boy and mum v jealous!
PurpleDuck

Post by PurpleDuck »

southbucks3 wrote:Having watched the "one show" you tube clip and living near high wycombe, I actually fancy building some decking to make a nice dry environment for an adult near a pond for the toadlets. How exciting to have him in your garden, I hope he and his eggs are still safe and well after being displaced, our garden is so noisy with birds and beasties, both domestic and non I doubt we would notice tbh. Both boy and mum v jealous!
I didn't realise it was a male toad that looked after the eggs, very interesting. I saw some pictures in google and those eggs look pretty big... All I can say is Mrs Toad had her Mr Toad well trained! :wink:
It felt like I hit rock bottom; suddenly, there was knocking from beneath... (anon.)