Thank You

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
scatshouse

Thank You

Post by scatshouse »

I would like to thank everybody involved with this site,especially forum admin and everybody who's ever posted their comments and images and for all the food and drink that has kept me going for the last 6 months :D .

I'd like to say a special big THANK YOU especially to Patricia and Mike, without whom I'd never have known about the 21 types and would have wasted time and money teaching 'wrong' question types.

Thank you all.
Scatshouse.
Ed's mum

Post by Ed's mum »

I would like to thank everyone on the forum too. I have often sought advice and it has always been given freely and without bias.
More than that though, this forum has been a source of emotional support and I have often visited just to have a laugh and banter with 'friends'. Once or twice I have even been a bit naughty and been told off by the Mods (tee hee!)
Thank you for everything. Even for introducing me to Charlotte on the Warks thread (she is barking mad of course, but now a friend! She has even met my dog!)
I think I shall be sticking around, this website is like a comfortable, old slipper (No, I'm not talking about LBSWM).
You never know, I may be able to offer advice to others one day.
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

Ed's mum wrote: this website is like a comfortable, old slipper (No, I'm not talking about LBSWM).
OY!! :x :x :x

I never thought I'd ever have to say this , Corv, but you are never getting him back :mrgreen:

kept one for negotiations :lol: :lol:

(apologies to anyone who does not understand..

Corv and I have a long history :roll: :roll: .)
patricia

Post by patricia »

Thankyou Scathouse...

Patricia
Burneth

Post by Burneth »

I would like to reiterate the comments of scatshouse and eds mum...I don't think I would have survived the process without the support of this forum and will certainly be recommending it to anybody following in my shoes!

Unfortunately, it has turned into an addiction and I cannot stop logging on!
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

I too would like to add my thanks and appreciation. It has been a great source of comfort to find others going through the same thing and also other who have been through it before and survived :D :D

So glad it is over for this year, we have a 4 year wait until having to do it again with DD :roll:

proud mum x2

Post by proud mum x2 »

Burneth wrote:I would like to reiterate the comments of scatshouse and eds mum...I don't think I would have survived the process without the support of this forum and will certainly be recommending it to anybody following in my shoes!

Unfortunately, it has turned into an addiction and I cannot stop logging on!
That's why we have REHAB!!