Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
sycamore

Post by sycamore »

Maybe you should send your teenage sons shopping for you! :lol:
watmum

Post by watmum »

Only just spotted this thread, and forgive me if it has been suggested already, but British Home stores "Flipback" range is great, my 12 year old boy, adores every single thing in there, and, yes he is a fuss pot, with an eye for fashion. Reasonable prices too.
MoJo

Post by MoJo »

I second BHS Flipback too! Have had nice jeans and a skinny hoody top from there.
matalan too.....
watmum

Post by watmum »

The best thing about BHS/matalan ranges are the fact that they have adjustable tabs on the inside of the waist bands.
My boy is very slim and has trouble keeping anything on his hips (unlike his mum!) so an adjustable waist is great. BUT, just in case the BHS/matalan buyers are reading this thread, lol...Please continue the adjustable waist thing above 10 year old sizes, he is 12 now, and still having trouble with his hips...
anon*

Post by anon* »

what about all the surf brands which look very cool i.e quiksilver, animal etc.... :D
cam

Post by cam »

How about the sports shop Decathlon, it's one of the few shops I don't actually hate. Not too many stores in the UK, athough pretty big internationally, reasonable prices and quality and they sell everything for every sport and associated clothing - so surfy type stuff as well as rucksacs, rugby shirts, canoes and tutus (not sure of the spelling on the last) .
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now