Old 11+ plus results

General forum for Secondary Education

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
kayleighpercival

Old 11+ plus results

Post by kayleighpercival »

I did my 11+ in 2008 although my mum never made a big deal of it. I never really knew how important the test really was. Looking back i dont remember seeing a letter saying what my result was. My mum is convinced that she never recieved my results and didnt know what they were. I am know in year 10 with a cousin I'm helping out with her 11+ plus on monday, I wondered if it was possible to find out what my results would have been? Any help or advise for me? Thanks x
Amber

Re: Old 11+ plus results

Post by Amber »

Hi Kayleigh,
I am only answering because no one else has...I don't know whether or not you can get old results now. I guess you're doing pretty well at school if you are helping your cousin out, so does it really matter now how you did all those years ago? Perhaps if you mention the area you live in, someone will know, but maybe some things are better left where they are. If you didn't pass, that doesn't mean that you won't go on and do really well in your GCSEs, just as if you did, it is no guarantee that you will. It's all down to you and what you put in...these tests are no indication of the person you are. :D
Good luck to you and your cousin,
Amber.
Hair bear bunch

Post by Hair bear bunch »

If your primary school had a good ICT savvy head that kept everything just incase they may well still have all of the scores still on the system, it's well worth asking you worked hard for that pass. :D
slough mum

Post by slough mum »

Don't the Local Authority have the results, if they do the allocation.

Or the Grammar School you applied to, they may have the results.

Unless they destroy after a year or two.