IPS non-verbal

Post by ng »

Can anyone tell me if these are more difficult than the NFER paper
boltew

Post by boltew »

I would say they are easier
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

can you recommend any which are about the level of NfER? I am always looking for new material.
ng

Post by ng »

Many thanks boltew, :lol:
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

yoyo123 wrote:can you recommend any which are about the level of NfER? I am always looking for new material.

Difficult finding any that are comparable with the NFER and Bond papers (including the assessment papers), I assume because, unlike maths and VR, it is necessary to have quite sophisticated design and printing capabilities. However, I have found the Tutors 3 download papers, and AFN papers, useful extra practice material, although the reproduction quality in the former is a bit iffy. Athey and Learning Together papers are good for dipping into, but many of the question types are not encountered in NFER papers. If you get Athey papers go for the standard papers, because there is far more material in them.

Do not have the IPS papers. They are not in the Book Shop on this site, and I could not find any tel. phone number for IPS that worked when I tried to contact them direct.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

Thank you :D
fm

Post by fm »

I have IPS non-verbal papers and have found them useful. They are in the same format as NFER and certainly harder than AFN.

I don't tend to use them unless after doing Bond assessment papers, followed by Learning Together, followed by Bond Test Papers, things still haven't really clicked. I would then insert them at that stage in the hope of enlightenment before finally using my NFER papers.
ng

Post by ng »

I bought the IPS non verbal papers from *********, got them
free delivery within a week :D

advertising removed by a moderator
dadofkent

Post by dadofkent »

ng wrote:I bought the IPS non verbal papers from *********, got them
free delivery within a week :D

advertising removed by a moderator
This moderating does seem a bit silly. It is not advertising a product, but simply informing site users where a product, that is from a publisher recommended on this site, and which cannot be ordered from the bookshop on this site, may be obtained. This is information that would have been useful to me, and no doubt others.
Desperate Dan

Post by Desperate Dan »

Hi Dadofkent,

I have also bought a lot of papers online. Not sure if it is the same site that ng used but just think of a rainforest/river in South America!