No more practise papers :)

Advice on 11 Plus NVR papers and problems

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Rainy

No more practise papers :)

Post by Rainy »

Well at last no more practise papers (yay!) My ds did the non verbal this morning so that's it now, he has done his best and that is all anyone could ask for. How is everyone out there?
JRM

Re: No more practise papers :)

Post by JRM »

My DS told me tonight that he is almost missing doing them already. Strange boy!
There was a big sense of relief this morning though. Lots of them came out smiling which was nice to see. I wonder when the stress will creep back in in about 3 weeks time?
The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
Dr Seuss
Rainy

Post by Rainy »

Hi JRM it may well feel like the longest three weeks ever!Hope your ds gets good news on the 13th .My ds said he will be heartbroken if he doesn't pass as he wants to go to same school as his big brother,whom he adores.That comment sent my stress levels up a notch!
Best wishes
Rainy
JRM

Post by JRM »

Results day is little sister's birthday here. I don't want it to detract from her day whether the news is good or bad. That could be tricky to handle.
The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
Dr Seuss
Rainy

Post by Rainy »

I hope it turns out to be a double celebration!
Rainy
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Totally concur Rainy and JRM. DD has just started in year 7 and DS is desperate to go to the same school as her (with only one school year between them, this is the first year he hasn't had her at school with him). His best friend (has a brother in year 9) and he is extremely bright, so he wants to be with him too. I found a text on DS's phone from DD saying 'please work hard, I really want you to pass and come to this school with me' - sob sob!! Fingers crossed for all of us.
Rainy

Post by Rainy »

Hi Stocky, fingers well and truly crossed that we are all able to share good news on the 13th .
Take care
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now