Hello, hoping I can get some advice. My child has announced that she would like to sit the 12 plus (I'd been nagging him most of the year and now she decides...), My education authority is Bucks CC, the deadline for requests to sit the exam in three weeks time (
) was in October. I've made an application on the grounds of his needs been better met at a Grammar school. What do you think my chances are? Also, if he was refused the opportunity to test can I appeal?
There have been a couple of issues at his current secondary school which have spurred this decision. Reasons I did not want to put in the application- maybe I should have, just didn't want to cloud the issue.