Re: 5 weeks to go!

Post by bustwinks »

Scarlett

[quote][/quote]We put down 3 grammars

We only have One left here !!!!!
bustwinks

Post by bustwinks »

yes it really is awfull, however my dd seems to be ok, as it is only her and her best friend who applied for gs, but in a way it makes it so much worse, what if one gets in and the other dose'nt....Urhhhh,
colchestermum

Post by colchestermum »

bustwinks wrote:yes it really is awfull, however my dd seems to be ok, as it is only her and her best friend who applied for gs, but in a way it makes it so much worse, what if one gets in and the other dose'nt....Urhhhh,
My DS and his best friend (whose mum I went to school with so very close!) Are both waiting for results and I feel the same! If they do not both get in then it will be heartbreaking for me, even if its my DS that gets in and his best friend that doesn't!

I am really struggling with the wait - DS has a good attitude and if he doesn't get into gs his 2nd choice is an outstanding comp a 10 min walk away so not the end of the world he just wants to know! As do i!
Good luck everyone xx
scarlett

Post by scarlett »

I thinks thats it...you just want to know...for those of you waiting for results as well ,so you can start appeals etc but also so you can start preparing your child for the next stage in their life. I want to go over the journey, the type of school etc...start saving for the huge uniform etc !!!!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now