93%
Child
7%

Total votes: 30

Post by Guest »

Tea bags to the ready?
HP

Post by HP »

Received results by e-mail last year so it wasn't an issue - cried as my daughter had a place at chosen school. Unless you're pretty good at not showing emotion easier to open without child present I think

HP
SteveDH

Post by SteveDH »

When the results to the 1st round came I was upstairs and my daughter had opened it before I had a chance to come down and be prepared to console her... luckily she had passed that..... For the actual results I'll wait until my daughter is home before letting her open it in my presence, thats how she wants it, it is her future and I'd feel dishonest doing it another way.. so we can all get upset at the same time..

Steve
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

I voted 'parents', but as our first results last year arrived via a letter given to pupils at school, my son opened the letter.
I was ready for the worse and had rehearsed in my mind how I would react if we had received bad news.
If you have to, it is not such a big deal.

Post by Guest »

Thank ggodness I applied online. I get to see tomorrow before the letter arrives.

Post by Guest »

That's if the system works. My worry now is that the LEA site won't cope with the huge number of people attempting to log on.
123guest

Post by 123guest »

I applied online. Now Surrey County Council have said that they will not be able to email us on 1st. Problems with the new system. We have to wait untill 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Those of us in Lincolnshire that applied online have today received an e-mail from the admissions department reminding us that allocations are available tomorrow and of how to log on to the site and access our allocation and what to do if we have forgotten log in details etc.
SteveDH

Post by SteveDH »

Here in London (well harrow applying for barnet) it says results will be available from 9:00 on the 2nd...
LeeX

Good luck

Post by LeeX »

Good luck SteveDH.

I presume you have applied for QE Boys.

LeeX

P.S. You have a lot in common with the founder of this website!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now