I know that:
- a draft of it will be issued to teachers this September so they can start preparing to teach it from September 2014
- certain year groups can have the current national curriculum disapplied in maths, English and science from this September so that there can be a smoother transition to the new curriculum in September 2014
- the current year 5 will be tested on the current national curriculum in May 2014
- I'm not sure what the current year 4 will be tested on in May 2015
- I'm not sure what the new assessment framework will look like
This old document sets out some thoughts on assessment but I'm not sure what the up to date thinking is.
See Chapter 8 of this:https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... Report.pdf
Anyone know anything about the big gaps I am puzzling over?