11+ entrance tests

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
elevenpraforum

11+ entrance tests

Post by elevenpraforum »

hi all,

This year - 11+ entrance tests for 2 schools are on the same day - 14th Sept. any solution? is there any way my child can sit for both schools?

Unfortunately, both these schools are not ready to do any changes to their exam dates.

Please advice
mystery

Re: 11+ entrance tests

Post by mystery »

Are they in the same area?
elevenpraforum

Post by elevenpraforum »

one is the Kent County Common Exam and the other is the Wallington School for Girls.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

We have a triple clash in our area on Sat 7th September of Dame Alice Owen's, Mill Hill County and the Watford Consortium. I have advised my parents to apply for the backup date for the Watford Consortium and the earliest time for DAO and the latest time for Mill Hill as they are not that far away from each other. I had two students who managed both on the one day and got a place at both. DG
ToadMum

Post by ToadMum »

Wallington Girls only allows access to an alternative sitting for certified illness on the day or religious reasons - both things one either qualifies for or doesn't (and both involving complicity of a.n.other if not genuine :shock: ). Not sure about Kent.
Last edited by ToadMum on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.Groucho Marx
elevenpraforum

Post by elevenpraforum »

thanks.

However, Kent exams start from 8 am until around 2 pm. While Wallington is from 8 to 5 pm.....will be lucky enough to get timeslot for Wallington of 3 pm. as it will take 1 hour from one end to another.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now