thank you elevenplus exams!

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

HP

Post by HP »

Amanda,

Fantastic News and unusually for me I'm speechless (good speechless not bad speechless :lol: )

Just goes to show teachers and tutors don't know your child as well as parents. Age old problem I guess.

HP
KE Mum

Post by KE Mum »

Ooh Amanda - my daughter's just got into KE Camp Hill too. So they will class mates! Fabulous, and well done.
Happy Parent

Post by Happy Parent »

I too & many others I am sure want to express sincere thanks. As it was our first time in going through the 11+ process, it just seemed so stressful & sometimes unjust. You have so many questions & worries- but did not know where to get the answers & peace of mind. It is nice to know that you are not alone & were able to share other peoples experience past & present. Once again many thanks. :D :D :D
Debs

Post by Debs »

After posting on the forum my financial woos four months ago on this website I was contacted encouraged by forum admin to contact them. I spoke to Lee who supplied me with free office copies and samples of many publications for my daughter to practice on and gave good advice and plenty of encouragement. My daughter passed :D , she was the only one from her school who got a firm place. Thanks Lee and everyone involved with 11+ exams site!
tom

Post by tom »

This is one of the best days, wife just called, cant stop smiling. Twins both got places at top London grammar school – thanks to this great website and its epapers. Some liquid refreshment on its way to wash down all the promised cakes above. Cheers
Chandra

Post by Chandra »

Months of agonising is over. Daughter got into second choice grammar, no more fees! Top marks to elevenplusexams - good site, great forum and excellent service. Thanks lee, especially for the dictionary game, you're a star!
Kamlesh

Post by Kamlesh »

Lee & team,

Excellent news when I got home tonight, my son secured a place at QE boys. Lee you’re a genius, you could make a fortune as a tutor. Even if I paid someone I don't think they would have guided me better. Two months of hard slog and more than a few doubts along the way considering other parents prepared for three years, but it paid off – straight in, not even on the waiting list. Still cannot believe it, keeping having to read and re-read the letter. I thought the independent schools offers were a fluke but this crowns it. Thanks to everyone on this website and forums – you have made me a very proud dad. See you all in two years time with the next one.
Tanya & John

Post by Tanya & John »

Cheers elevenplus exams. Final daughter safely in Woodford, two parents now breathing normally, although aged 10 years in 5 months :lol: .
Sam

Post by Sam »

Dropping in maybe for the last time to this fabulous website and the very informative forum. Thank you all – we got second choice grammar but still feel like lottery winners - cannot stop smiling. I will be recommending this site and forum to all in year 5.
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

This website has brought together many parents in very trying circumstances to a focal point of mutual support and ample professional advice from all over the country, all free. Thanks 11+exams. P.S. Lee in case you are wondering: yes our lad got in thanks to you, my brothers son did not. Shows you don't always need a tutor :D