thank you elevenplus exams!

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

James

Post by James »

Can only add my thanks to Forumadmin to the long list above. Daughter got into Henrietta Barnett and she couldn't have been more jubilant. Who knows what the future will bring her, but they are formative years ahead and a good school can make a huge difference.
Bournemouth

Post by Bournemouth »

This website has been better than a weepy movie! I have been moved to tears on a number of occasions. Why is this subject so emotional? I guess because our little angels are soooo young and yet filled with such potential. We are all blessed, whatever school they get in to.
This website has served as a great pick-me-up (although I've only just taken to posting - I feel a bit more qualified now my son's a grammar school boy!)
emmy and darren

thanks

Post by emmy and darren »

dear elevenplus,

you may remember me, I turned up one evening in a frenzy at your offices last October. Darren, my son, was involved in a car accident and could not attend school or tutors for his looming 11 plus exams. you sat me down and guided me on how to prepare Darren, you even made a timetable and put together sets of practice papers for him for each week. Results came in the post today but your telephone lines have been busy all day or not answered at all around 2pm. Darren even tried this afternoon after school to call. We just want to say a very big thank you. In the end even though we asked for special dispensation for his circumstances he completed the papers well within the normal time allocated and got offered his first choice grammar school purely on merit. He has also went back at school after christmas. the teachers say that the people at elevenplus worked a miracle because even deadcert boys in his class did not get in. Dan, my husband, will drop round a small gift from all of us on monday. thanks and God bless.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now