Are you sure they are level 3? 3a, 3b, or 3c? In reading, maths and writing?
Which school are you going for? Have you looked up the test format n here and started some relevant work at home? Maybe you will find that school has underestimated your child's level and that she is above average.
1) 3b is the national expectation at the end of year 4.
2) Does your school get any level 5s at the end of year 6?
3) Have any children from your school passed the particular test you are interested in in previous years?
My aim is to get her into any of the sutton schools
1) I know. According to the report, her grade is 3b in Maths, Reading comprehension and writing
~ In RE, the teacher says '' She's at a level above that expected for a Child of her age
~ Same thing
~ Also in Science ''She's at a level above that expected for a Child of her age ''
In P.E, she represent the school in cross country
2) I will ring them to chek
3) I knew a particular parent whose Kids are in grammar school but it appears to be more of Parent's teaching.