CEM - Missed Qs

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tolstoy

Re: CEM - Missed Qs

Post by Tolstoy »

I think the DC are able to switch off and forget about it once it's over. It's us lot that struggle with the uncertainty and working out how to cope with any disappointments that arise. :roll:
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

My daughter did CEM last year for Chelmsford girls. She came out and said the exam was fine but she was worried that she'd missed a few questions out. She ended up with a high score and has just started at Chelmsford, so don't lose heart....I'd be more worried if your child came out and said it was easy!!
OMGMum

Post by OMGMum »

Thanks PinkRabbit! That gives me hope...Hope she does well at the new school! :)
Tolstoy

Post by Tolstoy »

pinkrabbit38 wrote:My daughter did CEM last year for Chelmsford girls. She came out and said the exam was fine but she was worried that she'd missed a few questions out. She ended up with a high score and has just started at Chelmsford, so don't lose heart....I'd be more worried if your child came out and said it was easy!!
Yes easy and finished early can be concerning especially if they didn't use the time to check their paper :roll: