Anyone selling 11+ books?

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
mum2016

Anyone selling 11+ books?

Post by mum2016 »

Hi All,

I am looking to buy 11+ books for my DC who is currently in Yr 5. If anyone selling the books you all are done with then please PM me. I plan to do DIY preparation for her( which I am so scared of!). Hope I could help her out.

Thanks
Mum2005

Re: Anyone selling 11+ books?

Post by Mum2005 »

Hi there I have some books we used, you are welcome to have. They are written on mostly in pencil. If you pay postage or collect from Sutton you are welcome to them free of charge . Even though they have marks on I am sure they will be of some use.
We self tutoured and then 6lessons with tutour over the summer.
PettswoodFiona

Post by PettswoodFiona »

Sorry - we are having a cathartic bonfire once last test is done in Jan! I have the date in my diary!
work-2-win

Post by work-2-win »

Post removed.

A gentle reminder about forum rules:
    • Posts about the sale of second-hand items are not normally allowed. However, at the discretion of Moderators, an exception may be made in the case of long established members who wish to sell second-hand 11 plus material - but permission should be sought before posting.
      http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... ?f=9&t=148" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The original poster was discreet enough to ask to be contacted by PM.

Incidentally, we commend the suggestion made by a member recently:
    • We gave all ours away; there were loads of books. They went to a family who were putting their child through 11+. We didn't want any money for them. I think they are on their fourth round now. There is nothing better than the act of charity especially when it comes to books.

mum2016

Post by mum2016 »

PettswoodFiona wrote:Sorry - we are having a cathartic bonfire once last test is done in Jan! I have the date in my diary!

:) :D :D :D
Hope4Ken

Post by Hope4Ken »

Just jumping on the bandwagon (sorry!) - if anyone has any books to sell - especially for CEM exam - please PM me :)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now