bond cem 10 to 11 assessment papers

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
raa

bond cem 10 to 11 assessment papers

Post by raa »

dd is working on bond cem 10 to 11 assessemt papers for all 11 plus subjects. she is scoring around 60%. please share your experience...what % is good to have a chance in real exams. :)

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/shop/9 ... Years.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

moderators please move this post to cem section...I don't know how to do it. thanks
Last edited by raa on Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stokers

Re: bond cem 10 to 11 assessment papers

Post by Stokers »

When is your DD due to sit the exams - is it this Sept? and for what schools? Personally, (DD sat HBS/DAO/Latymer), we found Bond papers really hard and beyond the difficulty level needed for these schools. We used them selectively (ie., chose individual sections to do) and only in the final weeks. If you're dong these types of papers now, you may find yourself out of material come the Summer. But, in direct answer to your question, I think DD was scoring in the 70s generally, with some higher and some lower.
raa

Post by raa »

I just added the link of the book. this is the one we are doing these days. we r doing Redbridge and Essex this September..
pinkrabbit38

Post by pinkrabbit38 »

You need to be looking at Bond 11+-12 years really to be at the right level. The 10-11 is a good start but not at the right level for CEM or 11+. I think if you look in the back of the bond book it gives you an idea of the percentage you need....I think it suggests 80%.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now