Go to navigation
It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:48 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Road accident WHS Bucks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:33 pm 

Just wanted to send a message hoping that the girl who had an accident this morning is on the mend and to remind everyone to make sure their DCs know the rules of the road. I don't know the cause of the accident but please make sure your DC is safe by not using their mobile while crossing roads or taking it for granted that a car that isn't indicating isn't turning. Stay safe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:36 pm 

Thank you. Never enough reminding when it comes to DCs and sensible use of their phones when out and about...

I do hope that the girl didn't suffer serious injuries and will be able to forget about her accident very soon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:19 pm 

"Serious but stable" is all I can see. Hope she makes a full recovery after taking on a bus :( . No crossings near the site of the accident so she might have just "winged" it. Horrible day though - caught in the aftermath, though that doesn't matter knowing someone's DC has been hurt. Just wanted to remind people of the dangers out there (we can't protect them but we can give advice).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:30 pm 

I have she is okay and get well soon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:37 pm 

BucksBornNBred wrote:
"Serious but stable" is all I can see. Hope she makes a full recovery after taking on a bus :( . No crossings near the site of the accident so she might have just "winged" it. Horrible day though - caught in the aftermath, though that doesn't matter knowing someone's DC has been hurt. Just wanted to remind people of the dangers out there (we can't protect them but we can give advice).

Oh dear me, that does sound pretty bad. Poor girl and her family, they must be so worried. I'm sending thoughts of support their way.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:30 pm 

Poor child. Every parent's worst nightmare :(

Adding to the wishes for a swift and complete recovery.