Scoring on 11+

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Sarah

Scoring on 11+

Post by Sarah »

Desperate to know why Lincolnshire will not divulge the actual score that the child achieves in the exam. Is this not against freedom of information or human rights or data protection or something?!!
JaneO

Post by JaneO »

Hi Sarah

A friend's son received his results letter from Kings School, Grantham, on Saturday, the score was included. My daughter's letter did not include the score. Rang KGGS, Grantham this morning, they were only too happy to give me the score. It seems the boys school do give the results but not the girls school!!! I don't know at which school your child sat the 11+ but I suggest calling them. Otherwise, you could try the LEA. Hope this helps.

Jane
Sarah

scores

Post by Sarah »

Hi Jane

Thanks very much for that, very interesting. My daughter sat the exam at Bourne Grammar (very oversubscribed) and it seems they are reluctant to divulge information but armed with the knowledge that KGGS and Kings do share such, I shall phone them in the morning! Fingers crossed for the post tomorrow!

Sarah
kiridaran

Re: Scoring on 11+

Post by kiridaran »

Sarah wrote:Desperate to know why Lincolnshire will not divulge the actual score that the child achieves in the exam. Is this not against freedom of information or human rights or data protection or something?!!
Hope this helps

Exams

Post by Hope this helps »

On the day of my sons test all parents were invited to an informal meeting with the Headteacher.He explained, that the children that were not offered a place would recieve their results and that the children who were offered a place would not.This was to prevent those children who recieved a place from comparing results so as to be on a equal footing when they started. Hope this helps.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now