St Olaves and extra curriculum activities

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
11plusmum99

St Olaves and extra curriculum activities

Post by 11plusmum99 »

I get the impression that St Olaves does not have much in terms of extra curriculm activites. I understand that they only have Ruby and cricket which is seasonal.

Would be nice to hear from parents that have a DS at St Olaves for their opinion.

Thanks

11plusmum99
doodles

Post by doodles »

We put St O's down for DS for entry in September 2010 - just waiting to hear!! We certainly didn't get the impression that the activities were at all limited and in fact I would recommend a look at the school website there seems to be oodles of things for the boys.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad !
herewegoagain149

Post by herewegoagain149 »

Hi there elevenplusmum99, my ds started at st olaves in september and whilst he has chosen to play football informally with his friends at lunchtime he says there are lots of clubs going on both sporty and non sporty. Non sports clubs include chess, chemistry, debating, drama to list a few he can remember.. The boys picked to play for the school at rugby attend training twice a week after school but there are other sports clubs including basketball fives and athletics. Hope this is helpful.
11plusmum99

St Olaves and extra curriculum activites

Post by 11plusmum99 »

Thanks for the response. Sounds much better than l thought.

11plusmum99
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now