Newstead Woods 2010 exams

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
wishful

Re: Newstead Woods 2010 exams

Post by wishful »

Btw my dd found the NVR harder than the VR but managed to finish both, I asked her if she used the spare time to check her answers and she said 'no' :roll: Oh well we are just delighted that it's all over![/quote]

Got this the wrong way round, dd found VR harder than NVR :oops:
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

wishful wrote: I asked her if she used the spare time to check her answers and she said 'no' :roll:
She would not have been able to check
the whole of the Non verbal paper as they are not allowed to go back to the earlier sections. So, at most she could only have checked the last section.
wishful

Post by wishful »

bromley mum wrote:
wishful wrote: I asked her if she used the spare time to check her answers and she said 'no' :roll:
She would not have been able to check
the whole of the Non verbal paper as they are not allowed to go back to the earlier sections. So, at most she could only have checked the last section.
Hi Bromley Mum, yes you are quite right, DD has confirmed that they couldn't go back to the previous sections. Funny how they don't elaborate when you ask them questions, or maybe that's just my cheesed off DD!

Went to her restaurant of choice tonight to celebrate end of tests (Pizza Express) and there were two other families from her school doing the same thing :D
bromley mum

Post by bromley mum »

My DD had wanted Pizza Express too!!
wishful

Post by wishful »

Love that logo!
Billie

Post by Billie »

So pleased it's all over - what a relief!
My dd found the vr fine - + had time to go back and check answers. NVR she wasn't so sure about-the best she said was, 'it was ok' and managed to answer all the questions.
We were near the back of the queue (first session) and she did get a little freaked out by the number of people queueing and also the cars everywhere. For the second session and the pick ups someone had gone down to near the shops to direct traffic which was a good idea.
Hope you all get the school you want!
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now