Celebrations!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

blessedmum

Celebrations!!!

Post by blessedmum »

Is anyone planning to celebrate the tests being over next week. Its been a year of studying. Regardless of results, I think we might go out for a decent family dinner next Thursday and I shall sleep well for the next few days until weekend when I probably start fretting over results. :lol: :lol:
rubyhettybetty

Re: Celebrations!!!

Post by rubyhettybetty »

Hmmm. Well, I was going to take my 3 out of school for the Monday and head off to longleat/ travelodge for a couple of days straight from the test...then I thought maybe Chessington and the Chessington hotel, but tbh my kids have been so HIDEOUS to us and each other that I am not going to do anything :-[

And I have told them as much. Hopefully it will hit home, I am sick to death of the constant fighting!

And as for DD1, well yes, she does ask to do 10 min tests, she has put up with Saturday tutor all year ...but mostly it's been just a matter of her turning up to whatever we've organised rather than huge effort on her part. She is just getting so rude to us and spiteful to her sisters that a reward is not appropriate at the moment. Rant over!!! lol
blessedmum

Re: Celebrations!!!

Post by blessedmum »

Rudyhettybetty,

I can't stand the constant bickering as well. It really does my head in and I have to tell them to play apart sometimes just to have some peace.
Yes making them see what they could have had hits home sometimes and I hope it does for yours. I think Yr 6 does make them feel they are all grown up now and know a lot more than we do!!!