Who has the results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
red raver

Who has the results

Post by red raver »

Hi,does anyone know when the Headteachers get the results for the Bexley tests,I understand that they have them for the Kent tests...feel my life is on hold. Have told my DS regardless of the result I am so proud of him and love him so much,but I know deep down he will be disappointed.
blessedmum

Re: Who has the results

Post by blessedmum »

I thought they had the Bexley one too. Please someone correct me if am wrong. My dd told me over the weekedn that she knows and feels she has passed. I am silently praying the same for her. She will feel so down if she does not get through. fingers crossed. At least she has done her best.
red raver

Post by red raver »

Yes,lots of prayers going on here too... :? will go out for a meal on thursday whatever the outcome,a glass or two of wine will make me feel better whatever the outcome :lol:
Ang's mom

Post by Ang's mom »

Is it the same for OCC also ?
Will our HT's have got the results too ?
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

A tip for those of you who have promised their DC that they can open the letter but can't wait for the result:

If you carefully bend the letter around the window you can see various letters as well as the primary school; s for selective, ns for non-selective and t for top 180.

That way you will know how to handle it when your DC open the envelope. :wink:
watfordmum66

Post by watfordmum66 »

or you could steam it open, then have loads of fun sticking it back with pritt stick and then ironing so it looks pristine again :wink:
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

But watfordmum, with my method there's no porkies involved, you really didn't open it!
blessedmum

Post by blessedmum »

Oohhh naughty mummies.

Thankfully I did not make any promises.
Oh the joys of waiting
watfordmum66

Post by watfordmum66 »

Yours is so much simpler Tracy but not nearly as much fun :wink:

Our results came by email and I did not say to my Ds that I would wait for him.

I did however help a friend who had not registered on line open her envelope :roll:
However in our area if you are offered your first choice school it tends to be a big envelope if your not smaller envelopes so she knew the decision was just too excited not to peak.
Bexley_Dad

Post by Bexley_Dad »

We've decided to let our daughter open the results when she gets home. That way she can find out at home rather than the school gate and can then prepare for next day if she does not pass (why do I keep thinking that way - think POSITIVE!)
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now