I'm not sure what to do? pace the floor for what may possibly be hours !!!
Or to go out and keep my mind occupied ! Can you possibly occupy your mind when the letter may be sitting on the doormat waiting??
You can bet your life the postie will be late that day!!
What will you be doing?
I am on a very long shift on that day and I won't be back till very late at night and neither is my hubby. I do have a 'plan B' though. I hope to get a night shift job with my local Post Office the night before. How I wish this desire of mine will come to fulfilment.
I asked my DS this evening how he is feeling about the result he said 90% confident he did the papers well but then I was thinking what about the other 10%? We just have to wait and see. I seem to be the only one thinking and talking about the result s in my house.