Post has come - My DD passed!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
greenwichmum

Re: Post has come - My DD passed!!!

Post by greenwichmum »

Hi, Well done to all who have achieved above the pass mark, and to those who have not got the result they want, my thoughts are with you and I'm sure that there will be some other good options for your DC's.

If your child is in the top 180 they are guaranteed a place in the Bexley,Grammar school of your choicen wherever you live. If they are not in the Top 180 but have passed,then the score is not considered, it is on distance. The Bexley council website gives details of the distances the schools have gone out to in previous years. LAst year the schools went quite far out, the single sex schools tend to take from a wider distance range than the two Co-ed schools.
lashingsofgingerbeer

Post by lashingsofgingerbeer »

Many congratulations to all those who have passed and thinking also of those who didn't get the result they were looking for today too.

After playing 'spot the postie' this morning, I have been staring at a sealed envelope most of the day because my DD wanted to open it herself & the suspense was killing me! When she opened it & read out that she had passed I was so pleased for her, all her hard work and sheer determination to do it - her choice totally to enter it, not ours! I now forgive her the fact that our kitchen has resembled an 11+ library of late & I am thinking of hiring myself out as an 11+ tutor after this! :wink:
Skippy

Post by Skippy »

What a day eh!

Many Many Congratulations to all those who have posted their good news.

I'm pleased to say that our news was good too, the relief was immense, I must admit I cried!

Good luck to all those still waiting for their results and for those waiting for Kent next week, especially Sherry d, I think we are all crossing our fingers for you after reading your posts last week.

Best wishes
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now